Thursday, October 30, 2008

IUI #1 Complete!

Well we completed our first, and hopefully only IUI this morning. John turned in his best sperm count ever! The doctor was thrilled, its almost like he has no sperm issues anymore. I guess his vitamin cocktail has been working!

The procedure itself hurt a little, but I was able to drive home without any problems. But I was in for a shock about 2 hours later. I developed the worst cramps. I could barely walk, I was in tears. I have never in my life had such bad cramps. I called the doctor and they told me to drink lots of water and take some Tylenol. I did and a few hours later I was feeling much better.

So, I am so happy that I stayed home today, I cannot imagine having to have worked today, I would have been miserable. So I am still relaxing this evening, I am tired and looking forward to a good nights sleep.

No comments: