Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Follicle Check today

Today I went to have my first ultrasound and I have 5 follicles again! I cannot believe how well my body responds to the Follistim.
I would absolutely love to have twins, after everything we have been through it would be such a blessing, however I refuse to be greedy so one would be just as much as a blessing.

We are a little more then a week away from Thanksgiving, I love this time of year. When its not hot, but its still nice out. Its the jeans and sweater weather I call it. I still have the sunroof open in the car and its so nice. I am trying so hard to be thankful for what I have. A beautiful home, a great family, a husband who would do anything for me, but in ways I feel so empty, I want to celebrate the holidays with our children.

So its hard to spend time with our family who all have children, because we are the odd duck out, the childless ones! But I will get through it.

No comments: