Wednesday, November 26, 2008

With Sperm Like That...Who Needs Infertiliy?

Well, folks. Shannon and I had another go at IUI. Once again my semen analysis was FANTASTIC. The little guys were swimming like Michael Phelps. What a difference things have been since I had my first semen analysis and started taken ProXeed. The stuff really works.

I really hope this time is it. Although, I always think this is it. I will always remain positive and not give up until we are pregnant. My biggest thing right now is seeing Shannon in such discomfort. I think she is a trooper. She thinks she is a baby, but I love her for going through all this. I know it will all be worth it someday. Thank you sweetie!

Folks please pray for us. Finding out we are pregnant would be the best Christmas present would could ask for this year.

No comments: