Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Hero- My Husband!

There are days that I wake up and wonder how I ever got so lucky! If someone would have told me 3 years ago that I would be were I am in my life right now I would have told them they were crazy. John has been such a blessing in my life, I truly believe he was sent to me for a reason. We have had so many great times together, and some not so good, but through it all John gets me through it.

We have been trying to have a baby for about a year now, and oh how that frustrates me! Thanks God that John has remained so positve through it all! He's so cooperative through the process, he goes to the doctors when he needs to, he takes whatever medicine he needs to and he never complains!

Thank God I have him, I think I would loose my mind if it wasn't for John!



No comments: