Monday, December 7, 2009

Wait, hold up! There is a infant seat in my house!


John and I are in the final stretch of our adoption classes. We have one more class on Saturday and our final home visit this week. We have checked everything off on our lists and our house is 100% child safe! I got a killer deal on a Graco car seat- I had several coupons and a cyber monday deal so I jumped on it. So now we have a brand spanking new Graco infant seat in our house- I don't even know what to do with myself. I feel like I need to call Fed Ex and tell them that they made a mistake, and it was delivered to the wrong house.

So we are busy researching cribs, mattresses, toys, and other baby items and getting ready for the holidays- it's very busy at our house!

I have to admit that I have never felt better. I will keep everyone updated. Happy Holidays everyone! Enjoy and be safe!

1 comment:

Pinoko said...

Many of our friends lost hundred or maybe thousands of money..but didn't get the weight as they want and they are getting bigger and bigger.. the only thing that getting thin is only their check book.. know what...? you also can get slim without gym..

http://googlemart.blogspot.com/2009/12/how-to-slim-without-gym.html