Wednesday, September 29, 2010

9 Month Stats!

I have been a really bad blogger lately, but with a child who loves the laptop it's hard to get anything done on the computer! We had our 9 month checkup yesterday, and my little monkey is not so little anymore. She is growing by leaps and bounds, our pediatrician is very happy with her weight gain, she is just little, which is fine with me- maybe she will be a gymnast! Here are our 9 month stats:

- 17 lbs- 35th percentile
- 27 inches long- 30th percentile
- Still wearing a size 3 diaper
- Pulling herself up on EVERYTHING!
- Cruising around with the help of our furniture
- Loves remotes, iPhones, and boxes
- Loves shoes! That's my girl!
- Loves her little piano
- Eating 3-4 8 oz bottles a day
- Eats 3 solid meals a day
- LOVES yogurt
- Really getting the hang of her sippy cup
- Says " Ma Ma" and " Ba Ba"- no "Da Da" yet- much to John's dismay!

I will say she sleeps like a champ- 10 hours all through the night- we love sleep at our house! We flew back east a few weeks ago, and she did great- slept the entire way (there and back) and it was a 4 hours plane ride! I have a feeling she will be a good traveler, good thing, because we love to travel.

Next up in our house- getting ready for Halloween, she is going to be a cupcake- it's the cutest little outfit! We are planning a trip to Disneyland over Thanksgiving weekend- we can't wait to introduce our little monkey to Disney- we LOVE Disney!! Then we have Christmas and her first birthday. I am already in full out party mode- poor John- he just says " tell me when to show up". Oh, and yes it's a monkey theme, because she's our little monkey!

My parents are coming out for Christmas, it will be great to see them again and have them here to share our first Christmas as a family! We are also planning a vacation to Los Cabos in March 2011- so that will be fun!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am so incredibly happy for you and John. :) She is a lucky little girl. Thank you for your sweet comment you left on my blog. It really means a lot. :)