Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It's been a weekend of firsts!

I am a bit behind in blogging, and I apologize- but there was some drama that erupted on my blog- so I had to take a break, but hopefully the trolls are gone and we can get back to blogging as usual.

It was a quite a weekend at our house- we had planned our first trip to Disneyland with our little monkey. My husband and I are big Disney fans and we try to go at least once a year, it's only a 4 hour drive for us so we can do it over a long weekend. Monkey did GREAT! She loved the kiddie rides, and was a trooper- she did not fuss or cry once! She took her naps on schedule, which gave mommy and daddy a chance to ride some big people rides. Can I say how much I LOVE the ride switch pass. One parents gets to ride the ride, then when they are done they give their pass to the other parent, who walks right on the ride, with no waiting! It's genius!

Monkey even slept in the hotel crib all night, which was a relief to me- being that we will be spending a week in Cabo soon- so at least I know she will go down in a hotel crib- I am not lugging a pack and play to Mexico!

The other big news is that our little girl is WALKING! She started walking on Thursday night- and was walking up a storm in our big open hotel room. I was crying I was so happy- I cannot believe what a little lady she is becoming!

I will share the Disney photos just as soon as I have decide to upload them, along with some Christmas and her first birthday party photos! I am a bit behind in my photo uploading!

No comments: