Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spring has Sprung

Finally we are experiencing some normal Vegas weather, it's 70 degrees today and just beautiful out. As we approach spring I am always brought back to 2 springs ago when we were just starting our first IVF cycle. I cannot believe it's been almost two years since all of that, it seems just like yesterday, but yet it seems so far in the past. That was the lowest point of my life and now I feel like I am on top of the world. There are days that I cannot believe I get to be Claire's mom, like seriously God chose me, and he chose John to be her parents, that just blows my mind.

On the adoption front things are moving forward nicely and we should have everything wrapped up and finalized by early summer, now if I can just convince John to have a party to officially welcome Claire to our family- we all know I will take any excuse to have a blow out party- I am seeing a pink lemonade party with shades of light pink and pale yellow accented with her monogram- since the party is all about her- we have to incorporate her new name!!

In other family news we are getting ready to take our first big family vacation, to the sunny Mexico- we can't wait! So stay tuned for lots of fun family photos!

No comments: