Monday, March 15, 2010

Giving advice in Target?!!

The other day I was at Target with the baby in the baby section and a pregnant lady comes up to me and says " do you know anything about these baby tubs?" and then I went into consumer report mode.

I started giving reviews of the baby bath tub. I had to tell her that I was not a fan of the bath tubs with slings and that I really liked the the Fisher Price Whale Tub- it's what I use and I have used it since our baby was 4 weeks old, so it's perfect even when the babies are small- and it grows with the baby.

I also told her it's a good price at under $25, when most of the other tubs are over $30.

She was so grateful for my help, she said that there is so much baby stuff out there and she had no clue and it was so nice to get a opinion from someone else.

I started thinking I love to shop, and I love to figure out the best product. So I am thinking is this my new career, doing baby reviews and helping moms to be shop for their little bundle of joy? Kinda like a baby planner?

HMMMM something to think about!


No comments: