Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It's the year of FUN!!!!

If you are realty TV junkie like me that you know that Bill and Guiliana Ransic are back on The Style Network. The new season premiered on Monday night at 8pm, and it was a great episode. We join the couple trying to move on with life after 2 failed IVF cycles. They decided to have a " Year of Fun" and to table having a baby for a year and then revisit the issue. I think this is a great idea, I think so many times you get caught up in trying to have a baby that you loose sight of life. I know that happened to John and I, and we are still working to repair the damage that it did to our relationship, I don't think people realize the stress that infertility puts on a couple.

So if you watched the Ransic's last season you know that Bill built this AHH-MAZING home for his family in the burbs of Chicago, let me tell you that house was just perfect, but he decides to sell the house and move to LA to be closer to Guiliana, since that is where she is based because of her job with E! Network.

The show ends with Bill saying that even though he doesn't know anyone in LA and it's very scary to sell your home and move to a new city, that he will do it because life is an adventure, and as long as he has the love of his life he can live anywhere. Can I tell you how much I love Bill- I think he is great!

If you are a consistent reader of my blog then you know that I constantly compare John and I to Bill and Guiliana, because I feel out lives parallel each other in so many ways, and this episode was not any different.

To give you some insight into our lives John and I currently live in Las Vegas, John has been here pretty much his entire life, and I am going on 7 years, and that is about 6 years too long for me, I am ready to jump ship and go back to the South- where my family is. Now that we have Claire this urge to "jump ship" is even stronger. I just do not want to raise my daughter in Las Vegas. Well, just like Bill, John would be moving somewhere where he doesn't know anyone and doesn't know the areas, but because he loves me and for his daughters best interest he's willing to give it a shot. So, eventually we will be moving to North Carolina- we have many things to get into place, but it will happen sooner than later. I had to have John watch the part of "Bill and Guiliana," where Bill was talking about life being an adventure, he just shakes his head and says "see we are so much alike". Now if we could just be friends with them, I wonder if I can make that happen!?

Okay, I am off to watch Sesame Street with Claire- this is our new nightly routine. Next up photos from out latest family vacation!

2 comments:

Kathy Garolsky said...

Hi there.Great article here.Informative and reliable..Thanks

Bad Boy Vibrator said...

Wow everybody’s raving about Oxyfend. I, on the otherhand, swear by Wartrol. But not saying one of which is better, I just happen to like it water and alcohol based. To each his own. :) But I’ve heard of people using Oxyfend and swears by it too. Maybe they’re both the best when it comes to wart removal. :)