Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Crazy random thoughts from the mind of Shannon!

Since I was been totally MIA for way too long and this poor blog has been neglected I am going to just give you guys an update of what's been going in our crazy lives and some random thoughts from me.

-Claire is doing great, she contines to wow us everyday. Her vocabulary has increased by leaps and bounds and she pretty much repeats everything we say, which is scary- we really have to watch what we say now!

-I am going out of my mind getting ready for Claire's 2nd birthday party, as many of you know I'm the insane party planner who worries about things like straws, food labels, and personalized favor tags for parties. The party is in about a month so I need to get my butt in gear! photos to come after the party- but I'll give you a hint the colors are red and black polka dot- any ideas what her party theme is?

-I have a serious obsession with smocked dresses and monogrammed clothing for Claire- it's very scary. John just shakes his head as he sees package after package arrive at our house, he just doesn't understand how cute girl clothes are and I just can't say no.

-We are getting ready for our annual family photo shoot for our Holiday card, and this is a total stresser in my life- I have our coordinating outfits all ready, now I just have to pick the perfect card- do you have any idea how hard that is??

-I am LOVING the new show Revenge- it's my new guilty pleasure, if you don't tune in Wednesday nights, you must start- it's the best new show of the fall.


I will do my best to keep the blog updated in the coming months, I am working on giving it a face lift- it's time to move on to new bigger and better things, so stayed tuned!

Happy Fall y'all!!
-

No comments: