Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dresser is done!!

John and I put the dresser together for the baby's room- and while it was more difficult then the crib- it was not as bad as I expected it to be. I think the directions made it seem more difficult. You definitely need two people to put it together- do not attempt alone!!

It is from JC Penney's- it is the Olivia collection changing tower- that matches our Olivia crib in Espresso.To complete the dresser we added the changing pad, which I purchased from Target, covered with an organic cotton changing pad in sage, that I got on clearance at Babies R Us (gotta love a sale!).

It is very sturdy and definitely large enough to fit everything that you need for diaper changes and a great place to store blankets, socks, and other baby clothes.
It has a separate space where I will put a lamp- below that it has a door that opens up to two shelves, great for extra diapers and tall bottles that you may not need everyday.

Overall, I think it was a great purchase- it was reasonably priced and looks very nice in our nursery. I would definitely suggest JC Penney for their baby furniture. It is a little scary ordering furniture sight unseen, since there is no where to see their baby furniture- but we are very pleased with both pieces, they arrived well packaged and damage free. Definitely no regrets!

No comments: