Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sickness at our house!

We have had our first official baby sickness in our house. Poor little thing has been so congested for about 3 days. After much research I discovered baby nose drops called Little Noses- they come in a saline version and a decongestant version. Since our little one is so young there is not much I can give her. I have used the saline drops for the last 2 days and she does seem to be getting better- I am also using Vicks baby chest rub, to help break up and chest congestion that she may have.

We have also been putting her in the bathroom when we take hot showers, to use the steam to help with her congestion. I feel so bad for her, because there is nothing I can do for her. Last night I just had to laugh because I changed her diaper and found that she had severe diarrhea and had to change her sleeper, then not 5 minutes later she threw up all over the new sleeper and I had to change her again! I guess this is what parenthood is all about!


No comments: