Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy Anniversary! Wedding that is!

Today is mine and John's anniversary, four years ago we were getting married. It's amazing to think that four years have gone by in the blink of an eye. This is the first year that I feel good about celebrating a year of marriage. First off infertility takes a toll on a marriage, so to have made it through four years of that is something to celebrate! Marriage is hard enough, add infertility on top of that and you have a lot to deal with, but John and I have managed to get through it, with some fights, tears, and hugs along the way. Now that we have our beautiful little girl we can look back and say it was all worth it, and I don't think either one of us would change the path of the last four years. It has brought us to where were are now and we are both better people for having traveled that road together.

I was thinking today about where I was on this day four years ago, it's about 4pm so I was getting ready to start our pictures with our photographer. I was laughing with my mom, oh how I miss her and can't wait to see her soon, and thinking I never thought this day would get here, but it did, and all the days since then have flown by. I have to remember to take in each day and remember that I will never get to do it again, my baby will not be a baby forever, so I have to cherish every moment with her and our moments as a family.

1 comment:

FertilAid Review said...

Happy Anniversary!! wedding is start of Love and it produces the children and that increase the family and love..
Thank you for the post...