Monday, December 6, 2010

Bill and Guiliana moving forwards!

Every week my husband and I tune into Bill and Guiliana on The Style Network, and this week as usual did not disappoint. I have said it so many times, but I just LOVE them! They are so cute together and are just a great couple.

I have to say kudos to Bill for that ring he got Guiliana, it was amazing! I told John I expect that at our next anniversary!

In this episode Guiliana and Bill have decided to move forward and do a second round of IVF, and she also had to break to news of her miscarriage to the public. As I was watching this episode I was holding my perfect 11 month old daughter in my arms, and I could not help but tear up.

IVF and infertility is so hard to go through in private, I cannot imagine going through it in the public eye- my heart just goes out to them as we have been there done that. Guiliana was telling Bill how going through this has made them a closer couple and that God has a plan and this is all happening for a reason.

I told myself that for years, but I remember sitting in my bed praying that I would get pregnant and for God to bless us with a child, then I would cry and cry and ask God, why was this happening to us, what had we done that was so bad that we deserved all this heartache? Now looking back it all makes sense. Nothing was meant to work, because we had to wait for our little angel to be born and to come into our lives. Even writing this I am fighting back the tears, because now I know she was meant to be ours, we just had to wait for her, and it was all worth it- every tear, every heart break, every minute was worth it.

No comments: