Monday, February 2, 2009

Had a rough night

Tonight was a rough night for me, I have been doing really well lately- actually I have not been thinking about having a baby lately, I have been too busy with other things. But tongight John and I were eating dinner and I completely burst into tears. We are gearing up to start IUI #3 in a couple of weeks and I am just so sick of this. I want to be pregnant, why is this so hard for us, I want us to be parents. One thing I need to remember is that having emotions at this stage of my life is completley natural- and its healthy to let it out, I cannot keep it all bottled up all the time.

I feel like the world is either telling me I am going to get pregnant or its laughing at me. I have gotten three cans of formula in the mail the past month! FORMULA, sent to me, not sent to resident, it was actually addressed to me. I also get coupons for baby stores, its almost cruel!






No comments: