Tuesday, May 17, 2011

We are official!

It's official- Claire's adoption is complete, it was finalized this morning. I really did not think I would be stressed out, but last night I was super nervous and this morning I couldn't get to the courthouse fast enough. Once once I got to the courtroom and saw all our family and friends who had come to celebrate with us and our little girl I couldn't help but get chocked up. I made it all the way through hearing until the last second then the tears starting to flow, but I had to get it together so I could go take pictures with the judge.

It was an amazing morning, Claire has been ours since the first day we held her, but now she's legally ours, and no one can take her away. We are in heaven!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I am sooo incredibly happy for you and John! She is such a blessed little girl :)

Katie Tanner said...

Congrats!!