Wednesday, April 8, 2009

25 Random things about me:

To help you get to know me a little better and having done this on Facebook here you go:

1. I live in Las Vegas, and no I do not live on the strip, work on the strip, or even go there that much. We really do have normal houses and lives here in sin city.

2. I hate pushing the buttons at the gas station at the pay at the pump, the germs freak me out.

3. I have a serious obsession with purses and sunglasses, from Coach to Dior and Chanel I have a problem. Thank goodness its a easy gift for my husband to buy me, its a one shop deal.

4. I grew up in a small town in Ohio, was in 4-H, had horses, shoveled manure, and wouldn't change a thing about that.

5. I could not live without my Blackberry and debit card. Those are must haves when leaving the house.

6. I have a tanning addiction- I must go- now not to the point where I always look like I got back from Cancun, but I like to have a little color at all times.

7. I am a neat freak about my car- it must be clean inside and out.

8. I have OCD about leaving my curling iron plugged in- I check it about a dozen times before leaving the house and I call my husband at least once a week to have him check before he leaves for work, and yes its an automatic shut off one- so I really don't know why I worry about it.

9. Becoming a mom is the most important thing to me right now, and I will not let anyone or anything stand in my way.

10. Target is my weakness- I cannot walk out of there without buying something.

11. I met my husband on the Match.com.

12. I have never tried mustard or ketchup and do no intend to ever try it.

13. I am obsessed with the color pink, my engagement ring is even pink. I know I better have a girl! HAHA

14. I refuse to use bar soap, it must be liquid soap

15. I love tennis, used to play all the time, and definitely need to get back into it.

16. Obsessed with Sex and the City- I can recite pretty much the entire show- fall asleep to it every night, I have every season on DVD and I am a total Charlotte.

17. I would not consider myself patient- although infertility has taught me patience in a way I never thought I could understand.

18. Infertility has brought out not nice traits in me, I hate that. But I have learned a lot about myself.

19. I shave everything, everyday! I hate stubble, okay well not my head, but you get the idea.

20. I have OCD about dusting and vacuuming- I do it a lot.

21. I have a serious issue with post its- I love them and they are everywhere all over my office.

22. I am always early, NEVER late, and lateness drives me nuts!

23. I love going out to eat, I don't mind cooking, but just would prefer to go out- I think the food tastes better!

24. Love dogs, hate cats, hate snakes even more.

25. I try to be tough, but really I am not, its all a front!

No comments: