Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Where did my mind go?

Fiirst off I have to say that the internet is the single greatest invention ever! Thank you, Bill Gates, Al Gore, or whoever freaking invented it. But it can also be my worst nightmare. We literally have oddles of information at our fingertips and today it broke me. I started researching different fertility problems and before I knew it I am diagnosing myself with things that I don't even know they are. By the time I left my office for lunch I sat in my car and had myself a really good cry. I just cannot beleive that we are at this stage in the game. I have such mixed emotions, in a way I always knew we would be doing IVF, I was told back in October of 2007 and again in January 2008 that that's what it was going to take to get pregnant, I just cannot beleive that we are doing this. I always thought IVF was for old rich people who couldn't get pergnant on thier own, boy was I wrong, I know so many young couples who are going through this.

So after I calmed down and made my poor husband feel bad I got my shit together called my doctor and insisted that they rerun all my blood clotting labs and my recurrent pregnancy labs, so I can be sure that everything is okay and that I am property taken care of. I do feel better now about everything. I am a control freak so for me I am putting a lot in others hands.

On the up side my extra dose of Follistim come in the mail today, so I am offically ready. Here we go, ready or not!!





No comments: