Wednesday, April 8, 2009

One more milestone tomorrow!

IVF can be and is very overwelming so its best for me to take it one day at a time and one apppointment at at time. I am getting over a lovely respiratory infection so I am so grateful that our cycle got bumped a month, because I would have been deathly ill while stimming, and being sick can screw with your egg quality. So I am learning that everything happens for a reason. But tomorrow I have my SHG, this is where the doctor will shoot saline solution into my uterus to look for anything weird. We want a perfect uterus for our little embabies to snuggle in for a 9 month stay. It's a very easy procedure so I am not expecting anything crazy. This is just one more thing done. I have completed my first week of birth control pills, only a few more weeks to go.
We also got approved through our insurance for our IVF, they are paying for everything, even the drugs. I heart Aetna and Bank of America. This merger could not have happened at a better time. I was always so afraid that if we needed IVF that paying for it would be and issue, you are looking at about $15,000 for one cycle and now I don't have to worry about it. We are so blessed to not only have great insurance that is paying for our dream of parenthood to come true, but to still both be employed in this crazy economy. Life really is good at our house. I tend to be a spaz, so I am trying to take it day by day- thats my motto right now, that's all I can do. I have been praying a lot lately, I never was much of a prayer- but over the last two years I really have turned to my faith (which has been tested at times) John and I are not big church goers, but need to start going again. But I pray every night, and just about every other quiet moment I get and I know my prayers will be answeared.




No comments: