Monday, July 6, 2009

And we are off! AGAIN!

Well, here we go again. I officially stated the Lupron shots a few days ago and the birth control pills has been completed. I go Friday for my baseline ultrasound to see how everything looks. This is our first cycle with our new doctor, so I am excited with the changes in the protocol that have been made.
This IVF is a big secret- we are not telling anyone- not even my mother knows and I would prefer to keep it that way. I hate having to tell everyone what's going on and keep everyone updated. I would just to announce our pregnancy- instead of the entire process that it took to get there.

I feel great- the hot flashes have been minimal, I was a bit concerned considering that it's over 100 degrees everyday here in Vegas, but I am on a smaller dose of Lupron this time so I think that he helping.

1 comment:

darkblack said...

This is a secret? I hate to be the one to tell you, but this internet thing is kind of a big deal.

We are also starting our next round of IVF. Good luck to us both.