Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lovin Lovenex!

Yeah right! More drugs came in the mail today. First off I must say how much I love our insurance- I paid a whopping $50 for all my Lovenex and my Luveris- they are both very expensive drugs and I am very grateful to have insurance coverage for all of it.
But can I say the Lovenex injections are kinda scaring me. They look like little guns-at least they are small needles- and they are sub q shots- so they go in the belly. I just keep hearing how bad the medicine hurts. I will do whatever it takes to get pregnant and carry our child to term, so this really isn't not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but goodness how much does one person have to go through to have a baby. Not only do I have to go through IVF, but I have to shoot myself up with drugs on a daily basis. Poor John thank god I don't have to ask him to give me my shots for me, because he can't even stand to be in the room when I do it. I think it's more he feels bad for me because all he has to do is jizz in a cup.

This is my first time with the Lovenex and I really hope this change helps things, I keep hearing how good it is to have the medicine before you get pregnant when you have the clotting disorder I have. So here's to the lovin the Lovenex and may it do its job!

No comments: