Friday, July 3, 2009

An Infertility Prayer

A girl on the nest posted this and I really liked it.

God, please help me overcome what I can't control. Please give me and my husband the pleasure of becoming parents. Please bless my womb and control the destiny you have already written for me. Please allow us the chance to teach a new child your ways and to be able to overcome this obstacle you chose us to have. Thank you for each and every day you give to us and each and every day that we have each other. I want to rejoice in one of your greatest gifts. You have already blessed me with so much, including your love and my husband. In your name I pray and plead again for your greatest love and kindness to bless me with a child. In your name I pray. Amen."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Prayer is a powerful thing!!! we do not always know why things are happen the way that they do...I would encourage all couples in this situation to be proactive! Novuscor developed "FertileView" a software tool for couples to track their fertility. It pinpoints ovulation and it shows them optimal day to try and concieve. I would also recommend the book "Fertility, Cycles and Nutrtion" by Marilyn Shannon. Last but not least natural progesterone can enhance fertility. Pray, trust and surrender!