Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Day 2 of Follistim

Well today is day 2 of the Follistim, and so far so good. I have no side effects and I feel great. Too bad everyone at my office thinks I'm diabetic, because I sneak off to the bathroom with my little kit and give myself my shot. Too bad, I'm not telling the entire world. Only about 3 people know whats going on, so I guess let everyone think I'm diabetic.
You know its crazy but I don't want the entire office to know my business or what my ovaries are doing on a daily basis.

One thing that did upset me today was there is a girl at my office, and she thinks she is the princess, and feels that she should be treated as such. There was an issue with her and I requesting off the same day. Well, most likely it will be the day that I have my insemination, but I retracted my request and told our HR dept that I will have to see, depending on how I am progressing when the insemination will be, so I may end up being off on that day anyways. Cause guess what, I have not gone through hell and all of this to not listen to the doctor and take it easy after the IUI, and me getting pregnant is more important then her day off. She has no children, doesn't want kids, and knows what I am going through, and she chooses to be inconsiderate.
A normal person would say, "I understand what you are going through you take the day, because of your procedure" but not her. I really hate people sometimes!

No comments: