Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Living in an Fertile world

Dealing with infertility is hard enough, the doctors appts, the shots, the waiting, and the disappointment. But when you have to get through it all while sharing everyone else's happy pregnancy news, its makes it even harder. Since starting down the road to parenthood, I have know, 25 (yes 25) people that have had kids. That's 25 congratulations, when you don't really mean it, and 25 moments of wishing it was me.

Don't get me wrong, I am happy for others, but its just such a sad time for me that its really hard not to be jealous. I am literally the only one left, everyone else is either pregnant or has had their baby. I actually have friends that are lapping me, and that are pregnant with baby #2! I even have friends that are 10 years older then me getting pregnant.
Now, explain to me how this happens!

Every time I turn on the TV there is that stupid commerical for the FREAKING Clear Blue Easy digital pregnancy test, every store, restaurant, and office I go into has baby stuff, and there are babies everywhere!
Even on the news stand, I cannot pick up an US Weekly, People, or In Touch without seeing "Hollywood Bump Watch" or " Who's due next" I literally want to slit my wrists. When did the entire world start having babies?!
I just want to curl up in bed and wake up when I am pregnant. Getting through everyday is a struggle. Everyday is a battle for me, I just keep thinking one day at a time, that's all I can do!

No comments: