Tuesday, October 28, 2008

And the count is on!

Tonight was HCG trigger night, its a big needle with medicine that is needed to have my follicles release my mature eggs. It takes 36 hours to work so that is why my IUI is scheduled 36 hours after the shot. It didnt really hurt, so I was happy about that!
I feel really bloated and my ovaries hurt, but other then that I am holding up! I cannot wait to relax on the couch after the IUI, it will be nice just to put my feet up and not worry about a ringing phone or clients. I am happy that I decided to take the day off. I am planning on watching movies.

I was reading tonight about an organization called Fertile Dreams, they offer grants for people who could not otherwise afford fertility treatments. I love that idea, I am going to start an organization when my journey to parenthood is complete. I do not feel that money should stand in the way of people starting their family.
I am determined to have something good come out of all this.

No comments: