Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lots of questions!

I think the worst think about this road to parenthood is all the waiting. I feel like we have been waiting all year long. Its October and we are still waiting! Now I am waiting for my period to show up. Its like, all the months that I wished that my period would stay away, I actually want it to show up so we can get this party started!

Its really been a rough week, I'm tired, not feeling so hot and dealing with some other personal issues.

Infertility really takes a toll on you, emotionally, financially, and mentally. Sometimes I feel like John and I are totally on the same page, and other times I feel like we are on opposite sides of the earth. Not so much with having a baby, because there is no doubt in my mind that he wants to be a dad as much as I want to be mom, and we are both willing to go the distance to be parents. But being stressed out because of fertility issues, spills over into a lot of other life issues.

Everyday things that may not cause issues in most people's lives I feel like they are blown out of proportion because of how much stress we have. I hate it! I just want to have a baby, and be a mom. I really don't think that I am asking to much. Isn't that what we are here for, to breed and create more life to live on after us? I used to say I wanted 2 kids, but now I would be happy with one, just ONE! I have so many questions, that are unanswered, and its all the uncertainly in my life right now that I hate.

No comments: