Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mixed Emotions

results, Tomorrow is Shannon's laparoscopic surgery. Seems to be a fairly simple procedure and the people I know who have had it say it isn't that bad. No matter how simple it really is it's still surgery.

Any time you have to be put unconscious for something worries me somewhat. So, I do have some concerns about the whole thing as well as looking forward to it in some ways.

Again using anesthesia can be dangerous and couldn't bear for anything bad to happen to Shannon. Also, the people I have talk to say there is some discomfort afterwards so I feel bad for her. My sweetie is a trooper and I thank her for all she has had to go through.

I also don't know how to take the results. On one hand there may be nothing wrong at all. No Endometriosis, no cysts, no nothing. Which could be a could thing and we'll know that there is non-toxic environment in there.

On the other hand I want to know something is wrong so that at least we can fix it and move on. Right now we perfectly fine and simply experiencing unexplained infertility. Maybe if we find something wrong that we can't it can be corrected and it will be smooth sailing from there.

For those of you who read our posts please pray for us. For Shannon's safety as well as us having a baby one day. Thank you!

No comments: