Monday, January 26, 2009

The Bachelor

To all of us who love reality tv, this post is for you. I am loving this season of The Bachelor- Jason is a single dad of Tyler, and all the women on the show are claiming they are ready to be instant parents. I have to laugh when listening to them. They don't have a clue what it takes to be a parent, they think that all they have to do is marry Jason and they are an instant family. I also think its funny when the girls who are late twenties early thirties are saying "I am so ready to settle down, and have kids eventually" Eventually? hello your biological clock is ticking. Yes, they are still young and have time to have kids, but women seriously take their fertility for granted and there comes a time where you need to get your life together. Here John and I are going to great lenghts to have our children, and these girls think the day you say "ok its time for a baby" that it will happen the next day. People forget that the average time to concieve a child is nine months. So it takes time, its not something that we have command to happen. I wish. So to all those girls who can't get enought of The Bachelor, and I am one of them, here's to Jason picking the right woman for himself and for Tyler!




No comments: