Monday, June 22, 2009

This is a random post- The Bachelorette!

I am a devot Bachelor/Bachelorette fan- I have been watching since the first episode with Tista and Amanda. I loved Jillian on The Bachelor with sleazy Jason Mesnick- so I was so excited to have her back as The Bachelorette, but from about episode 4 she has been a complete retard!

I feel in love with Jake, the pilot, on the first episode- and he had the first one on one date with Jillian and the sparks were flying. I totally said end the show now- and just marry Jake.

And tonight she kicks him off the show- was a retard! Seriously what is wrong with her. Jake said "nice guys finish last" and he is so right. Women want assholes and then they complain when they get treated like dirt.

I am married to a nice guy, and they are they best, they will be the ones to take care of you when you are sick and rock your kids to sleep. That is who you want to grow old with.

Now, lets talk about Wes, he is the slim on dog poop. He needs to go! He is only on the show for one reason, to gain populariaty for his music career. He does not care about Jillian- he only cares about himself.

But on the plus side it looks like Jake is back next week- he's a pilot he can go wherever he needs to go to prove his point. Hopefully she will not make the same mistake twice.




No comments: