Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fun game on a Sunday Night!

8 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO:
Our upcoming IVF cycle
Going to Washington in 2 weeks
Getting a pedicure
Going to visit my family in September!
Getting pregnant
Spending time with my husband
Watching the Bachelorette tomorrow night

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
Laundry
Went to the movies
Took a shower
Slept in
Cleaned my house
Went shopping with my husband
Went out to dinner with my husband and a good friend
More Laundry

8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO
Get pregnant by having sex- and not needing doctors and an embryologist
Have John home with me and not have to work
See the future
Lose weight by eating ice cream and food that is bad for me
See New Moon right now- I hate waiting!
Win millions of dollars
Not have to work
Be in Cabo right now- on the beach!

8 SHOWS I WATCH
Army Wives
Beverly Hills, 90210 (original)
The Bachelorette
Desperate Housewives
Hero's
FRIENDS
Real Housewives of whatever city they are on right now
Flipping out

8 FAVORITE FRUITS
Strawberries
Grapes
Oranges
Pineapple
Clemitine
Cantaloupe
Apple
Banana


8 PLACES I’D LIKE TO TRAVEL
Greece
Mexico- again- I wish I was in Cabo right now
China
Australia
Bahamas
The Hampton's
South of France
Fiji

8 PLACES I’VE LIVED
Cabfield, Ohio
Bowling Green, Ohio
Columbus, Ohio
Myrtle Beach, SC
Las Vegas, NV



I am not going to tag anyone - so copy and paste and play if you want to!! : )

No comments: