Monday, June 22, 2009

First appt with new doctor today.

I had my first appointment today with my new fertlility doctor and it was a totally different experience then with my old doctor. First off my old RE (reproductive endocrinlogist) was a woman and my new RE is a man, so we all know that men are not as gentle as women and that defiantley came through in the ultrasound. But other then that it was business as usual. I got my new protocol, which isn't all that different then my old protocol- just some minor changes. The one thing that I am most excited about is that my new RE is going to start my Lovenex before I am pregnant. Due to my clotting disorders this could be our ticket to success- becasue if my blood clots to much it will hinder implantation, I am thrilled with that fact.
It's one more shot- but hell who cares- I will give myself 10 shots a day if it means I will get pregnant.

So I start Lupron on July 1st! Wow, it's all going so fast, IVF #2 here we come!






No comments: