Thursday, June 4, 2009

It was a rough day!

Well, I certainly woke up this morning on the wrong side of the bed, I immediately started crying- it took about 30 minutes for me to fully compose myself and drag myself to work. I really wanted to stay home and bury myself under the covers and never come out.
I managed to make it through the day until around 4PM until a co worker brought her twins in, they are a month old. I kept it together long enough to say hi and excuse myself to the restroom where the tears started. I composed myself and stayed holed up in my office the rest of the day, thank goodness for having my own office.
I am just so ready to have a baby and be a mom and do all the stuff that families do. I told my mom what happened and actually I did not cry once during my entire conversation with her, I could not believe it.
So here's to my mantra, "just keep swimming" because that's what we have to do, just keep swimming.





No comments: