Thursday, June 18, 2009

I am offically a lunatic!

Yes people I have offically lost my mind. I just feel so detached to reality right now. My entire world right now is about IVF and getting pregnant. Please God promise I will have a life again one day!?

It's so hard for me to concentrate on other things in my life, because I still have to function and get things done for other people, when I really just want to look at them and say, "f*** you, can you call me back after I'm pregnant, because right now I really don't give a rats ass about you and your problems!" Yes, I know CRAZY! But I can't help it, I guess I just feel that my life is so much more important that others right now. To me, trying to get pregnant with IVF is so much bigger that whatever people could be complaining about.

Today I had to go get more blood drawn at Quest, no biggie, I really could care less about getting my blood drawn. So I am sitting in the chair and the nurse goes, "I'm really sorry I have to take 2 tubes of blood" I looked and her and said, "that's nothing, I'm used to 10 or 12 tubes" and she looked at me like I was crazy. I explained that with IVF and fertility treatments I am used to it. Then she asked, "what is IVF?" I almost fell out of my seat! Serioulsy people read a book- please try and educate yourself. She's a nurse for goodness sake!

So that was my day, I am glad it's over and almost time for the weekend!
Only 3 more weeks of peace then the shots start! I am nervous, in a way I feel like I should wait another month, but then I think why would I wait? Go for it. Please God let this be our miracle, we are so ready to be parents, please bring us our baby.



No comments: