Friday, May 22, 2009

And then there were 7!

I got the fertilization report this afternoon, talk about being nervous all day, now I am going to be nervous for the next 2 days, until I hear what is going on with my babies, yes I say babies- because that is what they are to me. I actually am getting teary eyed writing this- because this is the closest we have ever gotten to being pregnant.

Of the 14 eggs- 7 fertilitzed with ICSI, which from what the doctor told me is a miracle. John's sperm swims really quick at first and just just stops and dies off over the next hour or two. So that is why everything looked normal with the counts for our IUI's because yes he did have a lot moving, but they never made it the egg.

Of the 7 that fertilized 5 of them look really good. So we are still pushing for a 5 day transfer- but I will have more information on Sunday.

I am freaking out! I am so anxious, I want my babies home where they belong, in my uterus. I have to stay calm, time to get the relaxation cd out!

1 comment:

Jude said...

Hii nice reading your post