Saturday, May 2, 2009

Excitment meets fear!

I don't think I have ever been so excited and so scared all at the same time.
I had my mock transfer yesterday, everything went fine- the doctor just takes just measurments of the uterus so they know where to put the embroyos. I also had an ultrasound and NO CYSTS, yea!! I stared the Lupron injections and they are very easy they do not even hurt, however I have a constant headache- which is common with Lupron.

The are two things in the world that I am terrified of:
1. Snakes
2. Flying

Now, I fly, because there is really no way to avoid it- but I have to be drugged and I pretty much freak out for the entire flight! As for snakes, I avoid them at all costs- on TV, at zoo's, and any where else that they may be. As scared as I am of flying and snakes, IVF has be seriously freaked out. On one hand I am so excited, and on the other I am more scared then I have ever been in my entire life.

So back to the doctor next week for my baseline appointment- they will take blood and do another ultrasound and if everything checks out okay I will start on the Follistim to start getting my ovaries in gear and making eggs!







No comments: