Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pull the trigger!

Oh my god! We made it- it's trigger shot day. I took my HCG shot at 9:30 PM tonight in order to prepare for my egg retreival on Thursday, exactly 36 hours after the trigger shot. The shot itself is painless- but you have to get the timing just right. I was literally watching the clock and waiting.

I was feeling very anxious earlier today, but I did my relaxation cd this evening and I am feeling better now. I think tomorrow will be a LONG day. Not only do I have to get things cleaned up at work because I will be off on Thursday, but I have a meeting plus I am sure I will be ready to get the day over.

So the countdown as begun, I am so excited to find out how many eggs I have and how they look, although if I'm sure I have beauitful eggs, they are mine! HAHA!


1 comment:

Charity said...

great you are on your way!!!!!