Thursday, November 13, 2008

IUI #2 is a go!

Today I had my day 3 visit with Dr. L. Everything looks good, no cysts! So we are onto IUI #2, I start the Follistim tomorrow, 1o0 units this time.
YEAH! At least we can try again. I know in the fertility world 1 failed IUI is nothing, and I know they do not usually work on the first try, so I am again optimistic that this will work!

I have to go to a baby shower on Saturday, yuck! I am dreading it, I am going to go a little late and try to miss all the baby games. I used to love baby showers, now they are my biggest fear. At least we got her a cute gift, I would buy the same one for our baby.

I found the best quote today, I wish more people would understand how I feel about baby things:
"I don't mean to rain on your parade, but I don't have to march in it either!"

No comments: