Saturday, November 15, 2008

Darling Husband

This is my response to my husbands post.



Two years ago we got married and decided that we would wait a few months to start a family. That wait has been a little longer then I think we both had hoped for and anticipated. Every month I wish, hope and pray that this is it, that we can finally celebrate something and every month I am disappointed. I am so sorry that I have been unable to give you what you desire most, a baby. I will endure whatever is necessary to fulfil our dream of parenthood, because in the end it will all be worth it.



I wonder why this is happening to us, what did I do to deserve this punishment? I know that this is making us a stronger couple and bringing us closer together, so if there is any good that will come out of this that will be it. Thank you for your continued support, you are my rock, my shoulder to cry on and my best friend. We will get through this and when we look back we will laugh and it will seem like nothing.


Families are made up in all different ways, I do not know where our baby is coming from or when they will be here, but they will be here, they will spend Christmas's with us, go to Disneyland with us, and be loved unconditionally, as I love you unconditionally.

If I have to be on this roller coaster of a ride, I would not want to be on it with anyone else. I love you with all my heart!

No comments: