Sunday, November 16, 2008

My sperm have been swimming like Michael Phelps

Hi folks, John again. I had to talk about the vast improve of my sperm quality recently. Although, our last IUI attempt failed, my sperm were swimming like champs. There have been a couple of infertility supplements I have been taking over the past year that I feel have vastly improved my sperm quality. Those being Proxeed and Pycnogenol.

ProXeed is a lemon flavored powder that can be taken in a juice or other cold beverage. ProXeed is taken twice daily. Once in the morning and once at night. Since sperm take 74 days to mature and up to an additional 20 days to be capable of fertilization Proxeed should be taken for at least six months. Although, positive results can be achieved in as little as three months. ProXeed has been proven to increase sperm health, including increased sperm mobility, count, speed, and concentration. To order ProXeed visit www.proxeed.com or call 1-888-PROXEED (776-9333).

Pycnogenol, which is pronounced (pick-nah-geh-nol), is powerful antioxidant and is being studied as a treatment for many free radical related disorders. Including Alzheimer's, cancer, macular degeneration, glaucoma, and senility.

The newest supplement I just started taking is Fertility Blend for Men and can be found at your nearest GNC. It's a scientifically validated herbal/nutritional blend that enhances fertility health. L-Carntine is an amino acid that has been shown to help produce healthy active sperm. Ferulic acid, an antioxidant found in Dong quai, has been shown to help sperm quality. The antioxidant, vitamin C and E, green tea, and selenium, support overall reproductive health, Zinc and B vitamins (B6, B12, and folate) help maintain proper male hormone metabolism, sperm formation and motility.

Any guys out there with sperm issues I definitely recommend taken these supplements. I am anxiously waiting our next IUI and expecting these improved results to continue.

No comments: