Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Its my blog and I can cry if I want to!

Well, tonight our nation made a decision, and I cannot say that I agree with it. I will not lie, I proudly voted for McCain/Palin. I love them, I feel McCain encompasses everything a president should be, experienced, knowledgeable, and patriotic, and Palin, I cannot say enough about her. I LOVE her, I want to have lunch with her. I feel she is a normal hockey mom that everyone can relate to.

Obama needs to seriously look up patriotism in the dictionary, because he does not know the meaning of the word. He refused to wear the flag pin, he wants to change our national anthem, because he feels the phrase "bombs bursting in air" is to war like. He took the flag off his campaign plane, he threw away flags at the convention, and he will not put his hand over his heart when the pledge or the national anthem is being said or recited and he wants to change what the flag looks like. I mean we are a heartbeat away from his face being on our money and pledging allegiance to Obama while looking at some new design of the flag.

Hes all about changing health care, well guess what, here is the opportunity to make fertility coverage mandatory in all states!
I am NOT for giving health care to every Sam, Dick and Jane off the street. You want health insurance, GET A JOB and pay for it. That is not my responsibility to pay for some illegals or unemployed bum's health insurance, and its not the job of the government!

In my job, I work for a Personal Injury Law Firm, I get call after call of people crying that they are injured, and yes some of them really are hurt, but some are out to make money. I always get "I don't have health insurance" then when I ask them what kind of car they were driving, its always a 2008 BMW, Mercedes, or Lexus.
HELLO!! you don't have health insurance, but you are driving a brand new $60,000 car- now where are your priorities! Ill tell you what, get a cheaper car and pay for your own health insurance.

Obama is all about helping the middle class, and making more jobs so people can work for someone else for the rest of their lives.
Well, what ever happened to owning your own business and working for yourself! I don't want someone telling me what to do for ever. Crap, I don't even want that now. I want to depend on myself, not my employer or my government to take care of me.

My husband and I own 2 small business, and we are both working to build a customer base so we can have financial freedom, from the rat race. I WILL NOT work for someone else all my life, I will work for myself and Obama is all about helping people, why not teach people to help themselves, let them create small business's which will in turn create more jobs, those small business will need employees eventually. I will not have my employer tell me, that I get 8 weeks off for maternity leave. Screw that! I will take as much time as I want and I will work for myself while I am off at home raising my children. Not sending my kids to day care, so I can make someone else money.

People are scared in these economic times, and they are herding, running and looking for change. Stop running with the heard! Look around, take control of YOUR life and change it yourself, don't look to your friends, family, or your government.

No comments: