Sunday, November 23, 2008

Almost time for IUI #2

I go tomorrow for what I hope is my last ultrasound, hopefully all my follicles will be ready to go and I can trigger tomorrow night and our IUI will be on Wednesday. I am so ready for this to be the winning one! We had dinner with our friends last night, the wife is pregnant and due in like a month. It was so hard! They had asked us to meet them at their house, becasue they wanted to show us the finished nursery. Thank god John said, no we will just meet you at the restaurant. But the husband was still showing us pictures. I know he's proud of his work, he did a great job with the painting, but come on, you know we are struggling to have kids, WHY would you do that. Its like grinding salt into the wounds. I just kept saying, its really cute, I mean what else was I going to say? John and I both feel that they stole our nursery idea, pink and brown, and thats why they are making a big deal about it. Oh well, there are lots of pink and brown nursery's, it a very popular color sceme right now. I dont care about that, but its like, yes you did a good job, now SHUT UP!!!

No comments: