Saturday, November 15, 2008

Survived Baby Shower

Today was a friend's baby shower, and I survived, no tears! It was okay, I knew another girl there so we talked most of the time. It was hard to sit here and hear my friend talk about the nursery and decorating and all that stuff. Not to mention that her nursery is the same colors as I had planned on doing, Pink and Brown. Her shower was even pink and brown themed. So that a little much.
Just a note, I will still do Pink and Brown or Blue and Brown, our nursery is already painted chocolate brown. I know it doesn't matter, but it still kind of bothers me. I am sure there are lots of pink or blue and brown nurseries in the world, but now its going to look like I am copying her, when that is not that case.
I am glad its over, I think I am done with showers for a while, and I think I am done with everyone having babies, I am the only one left, so its got to me next!

No comments: