Thursday, November 20, 2008

Runaway follicle!

Today I went back to have another ultrasound- and I have 4 follicles growing strong. But if you remember I have 5 2 days ago, so I guess one got scared and ran away! No, that happens sometimes, it may have just not been mature, or it was not developing right. The doctor said it may catch up and reappear when I go back on Monday. So I have another ultrasound on Monday and hopefully the IUI on Wednesday, right before my Thanksgiving. My little turkey baby! How I would love to get pregnant on the most wonderful day of the year. I love Thanksgiving, and I am really trying to be thankful for everything I do have in my life, but to have a little one next Thanksgiving would be the best thing ever!

I want to take a minute to send out congratulations to my fellow nestie, Rachel, she gave birth to her son on Saturday! He is happy and healthy. This is one girl that has been through the ringer. They have had two failed adoptions and finally did it with IVF, it only took then 22 cycles! I am so happy for her and her husband. She sent out a video showing her son's birth, we were all in tears! Welcome to the world baby Brighton!

No comments: