Sunday, November 2, 2008

3 days past IUI

Today is day 2 of the pineapple smoothies! I know its way to early to know anything, but I am getting really nervous. I really want this to work, because I am so ready to move on with my life and stop dealing with trying to get pregnant. I am ready to be pregnant and plan to be a mom. There are stages in life, dating, engagement, planning a wedding, getting married. It all moves forward, but I have been stuck on the trying to get pregnant square for long enough. I feel like I am playing a board game and my turn keeps getting skipped. STOP SKIPPING ME!! I want to roll the dice and move on.

I feel great, the cramps have finally gone away, and I do not have to take Tylenol anymore, so I am happy for that. I am still a little bloated, but nothing I cannot handle.

I am so excited tonight is the season finale of Army Wives and Desperate Housewives is on! Tomorrow is the season finale of Dr. 90210, yes this all makes me happy!

No comments: