Sunday, November 9, 2008

10DPIUI and NOTHING!

Today is 10 days past our IUI and I feel nothing! I don't feel even a tad pregnant. I have had cramps on and off the past few days, which can be a good sign (implantation), but other then that NOTHING! I had a mental breakdown the past 2 mornings, the tears just cant stop coming. I hate this, I want to experience what everyone gets to experience. I am sick of hearing, oh its not the right time, or it will happen just relax!

Patience has never been my strong suit, so I guess I should not expect this to be any different. I want to be pregnant NOW! not later. I keep trying to figure out why this is happening to us, the only reason I can come up with is that this is making us a stronger family and I learning to be patient, and live life in God's time.

I love my life and John and I have so much love to give a baby, and I know one day we will have that opportunity. I am so lucky to have a supportive husband that wants this as bad as I do.

I know its early, and I do not go for my blood test for another 5 days, but the waiting it just as bad!

No comments: