Sunday, December 28, 2008

Recovering From Christmas

Well, it has been nice to have a few days since the holiday to recover. It again was a great holiday, lots of great gifts. I got a beauitful Coach wallet to match the Coach purse John got me for my birthday. Its so pretty, I have moved all my stuff into it already, I desperately needed a new wallet. I also got the second Twilight Book, New Moon, I am already half way through it, it's so good!

We had a great time having the family over on Christmas Eve, this is the first year we have had a house large enough to hold everyone, so it was great to have everyone at our house. My nine year old niece told me that I need a baby, I told her I couldn't agree with her more. Then she started to tell me about different things and I was so amazed that I was talking to a nine year old, she is so freaking smart it's almost scary.

John had a great time with our 4 year old newphew River, he was playing Spiderman with him. I had the greatest feeling seeing John with him, I had all these visions of John playing with our kids. It was nice becasue it reassured me that we will one day have children of our own to share the holidays with.

To add to a great Christmas I actually ovulated on my own on Christmas day. Yes I know this may not seem like a big deal to most people, but I have not ovulated on my own without the help of fertility drugs since summer, so I was thrilled!

John and I went to midnight mass and it was so nice, I really love the Christmas mass. There were moments that I had tears come to my eyes watching all the families, and I have to admit the the majority of my prayers were asking God to bless us with a baby when he is ready for us to recieve it.

All and all it was a great holiday, I did miss my mom and step dad, but I will see them soon and hopefully they will be with us next Christmas.

No comments: