Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Other Couples Going Through What We Are.

I just read on article on MSN from Redbook on there marriage makeover series about a couple going through infertility and the strain it has put on their marriage. The article discussed the roller coaster they have been on for the past 5 years. So many of the same things we have been going through like 4 failed attempts at IVF, which we have only done IUI. The IUI has now failed twice for us. The article also discusses how their romance has evaporated and become scheduled wham bam thank you ma'am sessions. I find it interesting how every ones story seems to be the same and almost living our same life.

Although, the article discussed how it was putting a strain on their marriage I don't feel like that is happening to us. Shannon and I have had our moments brought on by the stress and worry of the whole ordeal, but now I feel it is making our marriage stronger. I stopped by Shannon's work today. She was busy and I had to wait for her. While I was waiting I was thinking how much I love her and how much she loves me to go through all we have had will have to go through. Whatever happens I know our love will continue to grow more and more and that one day, one way, we will have a child.

You can read the article about the couple at:
http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/articlerb.aspx?cp-documentid=14163246&GT1=32023

No comments: