Saturday, December 6, 2008

WHY?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?!

WHY! That's all I want to know. Today started great. I knew in a couple of days we would know if we were pregnant. Today Shannon and I had lunch at Zaba's at it was packed. Full families and kids everywhere. Shannon began to get upset seeing all children and I knew she was wishing we were there with one of our own. She calmed down and I thought for sure this time would be the time. We would know we were pregnant in just a couple of days.

Tonight we went to a Christmas party and there were lots of children. Mainly girls, which is what would like, but at this point we would take either sex. All the girls were dancing and having a great time. I pictured a daughter of our own dancing and laughing with the other girls. I knew one day that would become a reality.

Upon coming home Shannon began her period. So again another failed attempt at IUI. Time and time again I ask WHY?! Please God bring us a baby!

No comments: