Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Feeling better today

Today I went back to work, and I felt better, being busy helped me. I feel very hopeful I have my follow up appt next Monday with Dr. L to discuss my lap surgery, I hope its not too painful, I have heard that the recovery is fairly easy.

John and I had a good conversation last night, about the what ifs in our life right now. Its really hard but we have to stick together. We have said time and time again that we will do whatever it takes to have a baby, and I truly do believe that. I am going to the adoption orientation in January, I am excited to hear about other options and maybe getting started in the process of forming our family.

John and I have our moments, and boy when we fight we fight, but in the end we do really love each other, and that's really what's all about. We have a beautiful home full of stuff, and I think we are both realizing that this stuff doesn't mean anything if we don't have a family to raise in our home. Somehow someway we will have a child, I hope its sooner rather then later, but I can be patient and wait for God's plan, because this really is all in his hands.

No comments: